Odd multiples of a full wave length will exhibit voltage minima and current maxima at the ends. The means from Ohms law that the ends will exhibit impedance minima, that is you will need a impedance match to higher values. A 9:1unun will generally give EFHW antennas a reasonable match to 50 Ohms coax. End feeding a long wire is a tricky business and frought with many problems.
73, Gary K5AMH