Good evening,

I'm using a computer that has one HDMI port and one Display port. I need to
feed dual 1080 p monitors, one of which has a single vga input and the other
which has a vga and a dvi input.  This not a gaming setup, it's just ham
radio. Amazon has a variety of splitters and adapters available, and I could
probably some up with some jerry-rigged combination gizmos, but I'm not sure
how far you can go with different kinds of adapters. Rather than spending
money on stuff that might not work I would really appreciate any suggestions
from you computer gurus on ways to solve this issue.

73, JP, K5JPP