My dad (W5KUB) is friends with martin and he told me months ago that Martin had
been trying to find a buyer. It wasn't public news so i kept it to myself. I
guess he never found anyone.

Great to hear he's settling down. 80 is pretty old and I don't think he's in
the best of health. MFJ was a brand I’d grown up always seeing on the desk,
even before I knew what it was.

At the same time, it’s always sad to see the brands we love being discontinued.

73 chris/ac5cm

Typos brought to you by iPhone