(*if the /former)/

On 6/10/2024 12:32 PM, Ravi Patrick Ratnala via BVARC wrote:
I guess I should've clarified that the rumor was that the previously published schedule you linked to (Kendleton-Shreveport on 6/17) had changed (Laredo-Kendleton on 6/17).  So what I'm looking for is confirmation that the rumor is either correct or incorrect, and if the latter, what the new schedule in fact is.