From: BVARC <bvarc-boun...@bvarc.org> On Behalf Of Scott Medbury via BVARC
Sent: Friday, June 28, 2024 5:10 PM
To: BRAZOS VALLEY AMATEUR RADIO CLUB <bvarc@bvarc.org>
Cc: Scott Medbury <kd5...@gmail.com>; TDXS List <tdxs-l...@tdxs.net>; n5xz
<n...@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [BVARC] 2024 KK5W Multi-Club Field Day: Success

Field day wore out all of us over 65 years young. I was excited to see so many
visitors who have been introduced to this marvelous hobby that we all love.
Kudos to all participants.

The food team has already started planning for winter Field day and beyond.

73 ... Scott KD5FBA

On Fri, Jun 28, 2024, 1:43 PM Allen Brier via BVARC <bvarc@bvarc.org