I also have a lot of old QST's and CQ's.  I live in Sugar Land , if interested
give me a call@ 281-265-3378 or email at  WA5CYI@ ARRL.NET.  Otherwise they
will go to recycle.
Pump,  WA5CYI

    On Saturday, July 6, 2024 at 02:18:45 PM CDT, Chris Medlin via BVARC
<bvarc@bvarc.org> wrote:

 Texas City Hamfest is coming up. I usually put a stack on the table with a
sign that says free. I gave over 2 years of QSTs away at the 2023 Greater
Houston HamFest
73/Chris/AC5CM
Typos brought to you by iPhone