Reminder:

We will be out at *Texas Leaguer brewery* in Missouri City* tonight* for
this month's Brews with BVARC. I know many of us are still dealing with the
impact of Hurricane Beryl (including myself) so I would encourage you to
come out only if you can and everyone please stay safe. Thoughts and
prayers go out to all those affected.

As mentioned in my previous update email this is a great brewery near many
of our members which we've now been to twice. If you went with us before
please knoe they now have a different food truck on Tuesdays (and the rest
of the week) called Jerk Wing King serving some very tasty looking Jerk
items including burritos, fries, tacos, and of course wings and I
understand today they are having $2 TACOS! Take a look at their website (
TXLeaguer.com <http://txleaguer.com/>) for info on their massive variety of
brews. Don't forget that today they have half-priced 6 packs of their "2
Hopper" to-go only. They also have board games etc. if you're interested in
them. Please come on out if you can! It's always a fun event.

*July Brews with BVARC:*
*Where:*
Texas Leaguer Brewing Company
13503 Pike Rd
Missouri City, TX 77489
[image: Location.png]
*When:*
TODAY! Tuesday, July 9th, 2024
6:30pm-10pm
Brewery Website: TXLeaguer.com <https://txleaguer.com/>
Food Truck Website: JerkWingKing.com <http://jerkwingking.com>

Call me on *146.520MHz FM simplex* when you're near if you have trouble
finding us. As always, arrive when you can, be safe, be responsible, and
let's have a great time.

Thanks and 73!

Kori Rahman, WX5KR
*Brazos Valley Amateur Radio Club*

*Vice-President and Club Call Sign KK5W Trustee*
Cell: (770) 298 8516

kori...@gmail.com