If you just check in every morning on the drive, craze net, we discuss all kinds of feelings and thoughts
Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 15, 2024, at 3:13 PM, N5LNK - Sean Linkenheimer via BVARC <bvarc@bvarc.org> wrote:

Richard yeah I think a lesson learned topic is a good round table discussion. If you were going to plan something, weekend mornings are when I think more people may be available. I like Jeff's Idea of a net topic also.

Regards,
Sean Linkenheimer