Matthew Beck from the Waterwheel Foundation (http://www.phish.com/waterwheel).
has offered BWorks the opportunity to use the upcoming Phish show at the Fox to
spread the word about our work and hopefully raise some cash!:

"Since 1997, We have worked with the band Phish (www.phish.com) to host a
different, regional, social/environmental Non-Profit group in every market that
we visit on tour. To date our program has donated in excess of $441,000 to 189
groups through such activities."

The idea is: they offer us desirable dry goods (t-shirts, signed posters etc.
in exchange for donations to our organization). Volunteers will man a table
with our info throughout the show, collecting and informing. We need a minimum
of 4 volunteers for this event and so far we have confirmed Theresa and Matt D.
to be
there. (I already paid $250 for my ticket so I plan to see the whole show :) If
you are interested, let me know and I will give you the event details. This is
a mega-fun chance to raise money and awareness, recruit more volunteers, and
hear some super amazing talented musicians for free! (not to mention the Phish
scene
is always pretty entertaining :)

Theresa has some fabulous ideas which I am hoping she will add to this thread.

Yaybot!
Jenny

I forgot to mention that the show is on Tues June the 16th.