No mystery.  On Friday a friend of mine offered a bunch of stuff from
his company on short notice and I couldn't be selective.  So, I picked
up the stuff on Friday morning and dropped it off on Friday night.
While I was at ByteWorks, I cleared off the WITS shelves and took two
monitors to Best Buy.

In that collection should be some useful stuff: computers,
motherboards, DSL modems, cables, printer cartridges, printers, etc.
I only had six monitors and they should all work.  However, if you
don't need the monitors, put them in the WITS pile and I'll take them
to Best Buy.  As for the rest, whatever is not needed or useful, put
in the WITS pile and I'll take it to WITS this coming week.  Many of
the items should still work.  If I recall correctly, some of the laser
printer cartridges are brand new and unopened.

As for where I put the items, please advise.  Is there some other
place to put incoming donations when the area is already mostly full?

BTW, WITS charges for LCD monitors and for laptops ($5 each).  In the
future I'll leave those for Best Buy.

Regards,
- Robert