Hello All,

We have had a "surge" of people who are interested in getting the
adult program back up.

1) Michelle, who worked with us this Saturday building computers
2) Doug, who's retired from Boeing, and has done system
administration, etc. and is interested in building computers for the
adult program.
3) Mike (an existing volunteer) and his son
and two or three other people who I can't remember

I'm meeting with Doug this Wednesday @ Byteworks @ 5:30 to show him
around and start to develop a course of action.

If anyone has any notes/ideas/questions for me to ask him, please
respond, and optimally, come down to Byteworks for a few minutes on
Wed. night.

Thanks!

--Nate