Hi John Fred,

You can email Jen Wynn, she's the Volunteer Coordinator, and she should be able
to work with you online about your application.

Regarding your comments about "twice a month ... [at] a specific time", the
shop is open every Saturday from 10:00am - 3:00pm.  I believe the adult program
will be starting soon, that would take place on Wednesday evenings.  Right now,
unfortunately, those are the only days and times when the shop is open.

Another thing you could do is check with Jen to see what kinds of help you
could provide that you could do remotely -- following up with potential
students, seeking out potential donors, all kinds of things.

Thanks for taking the time to reply!

Theresa