Hi Theresa -

      I've got the bicycle side's phone running.  It's in the
ByteWorks front room on top of the cisco switch.  If someone could
take it over there and plug it in for them Wed. or this weekend that'd
be helpful.  I found it behind a bunch of stuff over there not plugged
in and pretty dirty, so no telling where they'd like it or if there is
an appropriate length ethernet cable already over there.

Didn't have time to mess with how the hardware card is responding to
AT&T's awesome phone lines yet, usually that takes a couple hours and
lots of test calls.  Maybe later in the week.

Dan

On Nov 2, 2009, at 9:45 AM, Theresa Kehoe wrote:

> Coolness!  I know the shop will be open Wednesday evening 6-8:30-ish
> (adult classes) ... do you have a key and security code?  Or will you
> need someone to come open things up?
>
> t.
>

> On Sun, 2009-11-01 at 18:26 -0600, Dan wrote:
>> Sure, I can take a look at both things during the week this week.  I
>> will stop by during the day on a weekday.  Not sure what my schedule
>> is yet, will let you know when I drop by, but probably not until I
>> actually do.
>>
>> Dan
>>
>> On Nov 1, 2009, at 5:13 PM, Theresa Kehoe wrote:
>>
>>> Hiya,
>>>
>>> you asked me to remind you about the Bike side's configuration?
>>>
>>> Also, we still get some occasional weirdness.  I know that
>>> sometimes,
>>> dialing out fails and it gives a message "All circuits are busy,
>>> please
>>> try again" (or something like that).
>>>
>>> However, one of the volunteers who is checking the messages is
>>> running
>>> into an issue where she couldn't get it to make any outgoing calls.
>>> So
>>> I tried calling my cell phone ... ring, ring.  Tried calling the
>>> parent
>>> back ... get the message.  Try again, same results.  But, I could