The adult graduation class was March 31.  Some significant and insignificant
things:
  o  There were six graduates (One of the Franklins had a job on 3 Wednesday
evenings; Gertrude McFather could not get a ride, Kristal Lawrence dropped,
and Sherry Jones never showed up).
  o  Aricka Johnson's mother donated $30 to ByteWorks.  The check is under
the keyboard on the desk.
  o  Both George and I forgot our cameras -- so we didn't capture the
graduates in a picture.
  o  Michael Jones could not pick up his computer -- so it is now at
Darren's workplace.
  o  Bob & I began talking about a transition to Saturday Classes.  Bob and
Rahul would provide continuity for these classes, and I would assist when I
could..

The students seemed satisfied with the classes.

--
Doug Dillard
(636) 949-6978