Sorry to see BW accepting MS donations.

Notice this line:

"Total Estimated Fair Market Value: USD *$5,417.00*"
and
"There is a cost of $27.00 for the new media, and it will ship via 2nd day."
(Which you get to pay?)

We stopped donating to M$ bottom line years ago because this is what they do:
They charge you for the media (the only actual "thing" they are giving you),
and then take a huge tax deduction for the "gift" of licenses, that cost them
nothing. Plus they get free advertising, both from those who use it, and their
own pats on the back for their "donations".

What happened to BWorks integrity?

Don't make me come back in there! ;-)

Gavin