Would anyone prefer or is anyone willing to come in on a weekday or
weeknight for a few hours INSTEAD of Saturday mornings? There are enough
techs in the shop now that we are running out of build stations and stepping
on each others' toes. It would also be great to have a retail presence
during the week. Ideally, we'd have 2 or more people on a weeknight (or two)
with 1 person covering the retail side of the house.

This can and probably will be discussed this weekend, but I was just
wondering if anyone would be interested in doing this.

Thanks!

Andy