On 9/27/16 10:26 AM, David Drysdale via c-ares wrote:
On Tue, Sep 27, 2016 at 2:52 PM, Gregor Jasny via c-ares
<c-ares@cool.haxx.se> wrote:
Hi Brad,

On 27/09/2016 13:44, Brad House via c-ares wrote:
I've attached v2 of my CMake patch for c-ares.  The changes are:
 * Sync with master (no configure-time type size checks)
 * Support iOS multi-arch building
 * Require only CMake v2.8

If you don't mind could you please create a pull request on github and
ping me (gjasny) there?

Thanks,
Gregor

Also, it would be great if you could add some integration with .travis.yml,
so we can see the build results in the pull request.

Thanks,
David

I must say, I've never messed with travis.  Will I need to create a new travis
account to test this, or is this something that if I modify the .travis.yml in
the pull request it will cause it to build?

Thanks!
-Brad