As of today, the c-ares.org website is being rendered via Jekyll rather than the esoteric FCPP and Markdown external utilities. This should allow us to more easily modify the site in the future.  There are multiple Jekyll themes available for future customization, and it uses a better known and feature-rich templating language (Liquid).  The manpages are still converted to html by roffit (https://github.com/bagder/roffit).

I'm no web designer, its still just as basic a site as the original, but it does appear to be more responsive due to the default Jekyll minima theme in use.

If there are any volunteers that would like to customize the design of the site, we'd love the help!  Some basic information on building and testing the site locally are in https://github.com/c-ares/c-ares.github.io/blob/main/README.md

Thanks!

-Brad