> When I try to move messages I get the following error message:
>
> Your IMAP server wishes tom alert you to the following: IMAP4rev1 server
> crashing: missing delimiter after message size: \

This looks like a corrupted mbx format mailbox.  Check the FAQ for how to
go about diagnosing and fixing it.

Be wary of any external programs which may have modified a mailbox.  If a
traditional UNIX format program (e.g. procmail) appends to an mbx format
mailbox, you would get something like this.

-- Mark --

http://staff.washington.edu/mrc