Hi All,

I need your helps, pls.

I have recently upgraded Linux from 7.1 to 7.3 as the result the IMP or
Webmail stops working. It was working on RH7.1.

Would you show me how to get it working again ? Many Thanks

Best Regards,

Dean Tran                                      Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Agentis International                          Phone:  +61 3 83412600
Level 2, 33 Lincoln Square South,              Direct: +61 3 83412615
Carlton, Victoria, 3053, Australia             Fax:    +61 3 83412626