Howdy folks, I am converting a Caldera Openlinux 2.3 System to mbx format
from mbox format using the following info:

http://linux-sxs.org/mbx.html

Okay after working through most of the necessary modifications to use the
above with the current version, I have one problem that I haven't been able
to solve.

On the server in question, I want to have the mbx folders stored in the
/var/spool/mail directory just like the current mbox mail files.

Ideally, I'd just like to run mbxcvt on the current mail spool files and have
sendmail deliver it to the (new)current mailspool files using tmail.  Having
the mbx's in the home directories is not an option on this server due to the
current backup strategy.  Full system backups are done on tape daily while
home dirs are all backed up to a single cd daily.

How do I pull this off, I've browsed through some of the makefiles, and a
fair bit of documentation, and am currently reading through the c-client list
archives, however I haven't found quite what I need, can someone please point
me in the right direction?
--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting