On 6 Oct 2003 at 13:26, Mark Crispin wrote:
> There are no calls to fs_resize() in the mbx driver expunge.  Something
> else is going on.  I would like to know what that is.

Heh, me too. Something else is going on indeed, just called the client back
and it's working fine now, while 1 hour ago it wasn't  <shrug> and the hour
before that it worked fine for me.

Actually that concerns me more than it not working at all.

> Well, you can tell your client that this "someone they don't know" is the
> author of the imapd software that your client is giving root-level access.

I've explained that to them, we are going to leave it and see if it continues
to work okay. If not, then I'll contact you about remote access.  In that
case can you send me a pgp signed/encrypted email with phone contact info?
That way I can pass you login info directly.

--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting