Jim Seymour pointed out that sending a text/html message and the fact that
the "Reply-To" address was invalid was kind of counterproductive.
Sorry about that.

Here we go again, this time hopefully more readable:

c-client developers,

AOL is developing a product called AOL Communicator which uses c-client.
Our version of c-client is rather old; we started with 2001-BETA-SNAP-0107221451
and have not updated since.

The changes we have made to c-client for our product are available at:

    ftp://ftp.newaol.com/ac/giveback/n09/c-client/

The above ftp directory contains the following files:

    README.c-client: this message
    c-client.diffs: "diff -uN" of the changes we've made to the c-client sources
    c-client.txt: Annotations explaining our changes

We hope you find these changes useful.  Thanks for developing c-client!

-AOL Communicator Team