I recently recompiled with the restrictBox = -1 option set, in the interest of security. Most clients handled this change seamlessly. I have been using a prefix of:

mail/

on the clients. However, OSX's Mail.app choked on the new server. Only the Inbox showed up, and no folders. I had to change the prefix to:

mail

in Mail.app to get things working again. Other clients, such as Squirrelmail, Thunderbird, and Outlook continued functioning normally with the trailing slash. Does this indicate a deficiency with Mail.app? It seems to work totally fine with that trailing slash is removed, but it is just a little weird.

Thanks!

--
Mark Edwards