On Thu, 25 Mar 2004, Alan Thew wrote:
I have a test imap-2002e server. I've only changed the section in
env_init.c to point the `home' directory to somewhere specific, away from
the real home dir.

What, precisely, did you do? Did you just change the mymailboxdir() function (which is the proper course of action)? Or did you do something else?

In particular, did you change the sysinbox() function?

That error message is not from the dummy driver. I have a guess as to what is causing it, but I need more information first.

-- Mark --

http://staff.washington.edu/mrc
Si vis pacem, para bellum.