On Fri, 16 Apr 2004, Jeremy M Schmersal wrote:
 We are trying to use the sparep field of the ENVELOPE structure to store the
parsed x-header data in.

This is not how the sparep stuff was originally intended to be used; however, upon considering your issue I've concluded that it is reasonable to do what you suggest. The obvious addition to imap_parse_header() will be in imap-2004; since release candidate 8 is already out, it'll be either RC9 if there's an RC9, or the release version.

 Also, what is the preferred method of changing the default IMAP port?  We
haven't had alot of luck with SET_IMAPPORT.

It should work. What are you trying to do?

-- Mark --

http://staff.washington.edu/mrc
Si vis pacem, para bellum.