I have a RPM imap-2001a-18 installation in my linux box, i have configures my mailer (postfix) to deliver mail into a subdirectory of the user's home directory.

So I have to tell WU-IMAP the correct place, I have read this can be done with changing in the env_unix.c file the following:

sprintf (tmp,"%s/%s",MAILSPOOL,myusername ());
to be:
sprintf (tmp,"%s/.mailbox",myhomedir ());
and

static char *mailsubdir = NIL; /* mail subdirectory name */
to be:
static char *mailsubdir = "mail";/* mail subdirectory name */
My problem is *how* can I change this in a RPM installation?

Please help!

Thanks.

--
MET (yahoo.com)