Hello list,

I'm really a newbie in c-client. Could somebody instruct me if I'm
doing something wrong here. The contents of the envelope is getting
parsed just fine, but the body contents are empty.

char *msg;        // I'm placing the message into this string
char *bodystring; // that's where the body string actually is after cutting off the
header part
int hdrLength;    // the length of the header, calculated when I was cutting off the
header part

ENVELOPE *env = NIL;
BODY *body = NIL;
STRING str;
INIT(&str, mail_string, const_cast<char *>(bodystring), strlen(bodystring));
rfc822_parse_msg(&env, &body, const_cast<char *>(msg), hdrLength, &str, "", 0);

Thanks a lot in advance, any help is appreciated.

--
Best regards,
 Akmal