On Tue, 1 Feb 2005, Kowal, Michael wrote:
Worked perfectly, but I get errors about SSL. Is there a way I can tell
make where my installation of SSL is (e.g ssl is currently installed in
/usr/local/ssl/)?

/usr/local/ssl is the default location. If you are building on Linux, you should use "make lnp" or "make slx" rather than one of the vendor versions (e.g. "make lrh"). The only difference between the vendor versions and "make lnp" is that the vendor versions reflect their non-default locations for SSL.

-- Mark --

http://staff.washington.edu/mrc
Si vis pacem, para bellum.