Hello,
I'm using dmail to deliver mail to some shared folders (mbx). I would like to set the deleted flag on certain messages before they are delivered. dmail does not seem to have an option for doing this. From what I've found, the flags are kept in the X-Status header. Thus I tried doing something like this in procmail:

|formail -i "X-Status: D"|dmail "+#shared/sharedbox"

The header is added to the messages, but it has no effect. Is it possible to do something like this?

--
regards
Steinar Kaarų