Xerces64 bit build with ICU3.6 64 bit does not Support encodings
----------------------------------------------------------------
Key: XERCESC-1942
URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/XERCESC-1942
Project: Xerces-C++
Issue Type: Bug
Components: Samples/Tests
Affects Versions: 3.1.1
Reporter: dinesh kumar
I built 64 bit Xerces 3.1 with ICU 3.6 with VIsual Studio 2008 on windows 2008.
I am able to compile the code completely after changing the Project settings
of ICU and used Win64 preprocessor in C/C++ preprocessor settings.
Attempt to test the build if xerces supports Big5 encoding and other encoding
seems to fail.
I tested with SAX2print.exe sample to convert to a particular Big5 encoding and
it says , unable to create converter for Big5.
Tested 64 bit Xerces 3.1 build with ICu 4.0 with visual studio 2008 also fails
with the test.
--
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]