I need to produce the following using the source code below:

  1. Pascal Triangle of a certain degree n (x+y)^n
     Should be limited to 11 rows, and shall return and ask for
     another round? What shall I do?                     1
                                             1       1
                                         1       2       1
                                     1      3     3       1
                                 1      4       6       4       1
                             1      5     10      10       5       1

  2. Specific line of Pascal Triangle of a certain n (x+y)^n
     Should show the specific line if for example I chose 3 number of
     rows... the screen shall display

       1       2       1  only

     The same for other numbers... what shall edit with my source
      code?

  3. Rth term coefficient of Pascal triangle at (ax+by)^n

  #include<stdio.h>

  int main()
{
int row,c,n,x;
 void pasc(int);

        printf("\n\nEnter the no. of rows: ");
        scanf("%d",&row);

   printf("\n\n\n");
        printf("\nPascal's triangle :\n\n\n");

   for(n=0;n<row;n++)
 {
  for(c=row-n;c>=0;c--)
   printf("   ");
  pasc(n);
  printf("\n\n");
 }
}

  void pasc(int n)
{
 int r;
 long fact(int);

   for(r=0;r<=n;r++)
  printf("%3ld   ",fact(n)/(fact(n-r)*fact(r)));
}

  long fact(int v)
{
 if(v==1||v==0)
  return(1);
 else
  return(v*fact(v-1));
}
  thank very much for your favorable response...
  i'm chad by the way and i would like to study programming.. i'm ]
  starting from the least difficult i think...
  thank you again!!!
   God bless you!!!