--- Thomas Hruska <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escreveu:
> Paul Herring wrote:
> > On Feb 8, 2008 12:47 AM, nitika_puri85 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >> Hi Firiends,
> >>
> >> First of all i am not spammmmmmmm!!!
> >
> > Debatable.
>
> He's on my "spammers to ban" list - he sent the same message three times.

  I'm not a moderator, but I'ld perdon the guy, as I learned something from
Herring's answer ;)

  This list saw worse spammers in the past that were not immediately banned.

  I always worry about how many guys blocked my e-mail address because the
stupidities I use to write.

      Abra sua conta no Yahoo! Mail, o único sem limite de espaço para
armazenamento!
http://br.mail.yahoo.com/