Lars, wouldn't you feel annoyed if you received the next message 10000000
times? (cause I've just tried again to unsubscribe but I couldn't). Please,
I really need to unsubscribe! (perhaps the admin's list could help me)

Thanks,
Costin.

This is the mail system at host mail.scytl.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be delivered to
one or more recipients. It's attached below.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can delete your own
text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]
.apache.org>:
    host mx1.us.apache.org[140.211.11.136] said: 552 spam score (5.1)
exceeded
    threshold (in reply to end of DATA command)