hum ... I have again changed idea ! It seems the previous night wasn't
that good after all !

Ok, I'll stop polluting the mailing list with my spam. I'll implement
the reorganization and the distributables will appear auto-magically.
Now that I have moved the Ant tasks to a separate project, it is clear
to me we should have a Jakarta-cactus-ant.zip distributable file
(containing both the jar + javadoc + some HTML that describes the tasks
in Ant doc style).

Thanks and sorry for the spam
-Vincent

sample-servlet
> + sample-j2ee)
> * Jakarta-cactus-23-<version>.zip (contains jars + doc +
sample-servlet
> + sample-j2ee)
> * Jakarta-cactus-src-<version>.zip
>
> It makes it simpler I think.
>
> What do you think ?
> Thanks
> -Vincent

Eg.:
> > Jakarta-cactus-servlet-22-1.3.jar

Ant
> > > build scripts to start/stop the different containers. The
> deliverables
> > > from this sub-projects are :
> > >    * cactus-ant.jar
> > >    * build scripts for starting/stopping the different containers
> > >    * documentation of Ant tasks (HTML + javadocs)
> > >
> > > Jakarta-cactus/framework : contains the core Cactus framework +
web
> > site
> > > documentation. The deliverables are :
> > >    * cactus-xx.jar (where xx is 22 or 23 and depends on the
> > servlet.jar
> > > used)
> > >    * web site documentation (HTML) + javadocs
> > >
> > > Jakarta-cactus/sample-servlet : Sample that shows how to write
> Cactus
> > > tests for the Servlet API (Servlets, Taglibs and Filters). The
> > > deliverables are :
> > >    * The sources of a full sample project (full directory
> structure),
> > > including the needed jars (including the cactus jars). It also
> > contains
> > > the start/stop scripts for the different containers. In other
words,
> > it
> > > is a fully working project that is a superset of
cactus-jakarta/ant