On Mon, 13 Jan 2003, Christopher Lenz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Anyway, you can see that cvs is getting windows-style relative
> paths.

And it shouldn't?  Sorry, but I'm totally ignorant when it comes to
Windows.

Can you run the CVS executable for a single file in a DOS box once using
back- and once using forward slashes?

> Anyway, this is on Windows + Cygwin, and I'm not sure what the
> correct behaviour *should* be in this case. :-P

The shell won't see anything as Ant bypasses it completely (invoking
cvs via Runtime#exec).  I don't think that using Cygwin causes any
difference, but maybe using Cygwin also implies a different cvs
executable than the one "other" Windows users would see.

Stefan