If you vote +1 and want to be a part of the new Testing project, could
you add your name to the proposal please. I've added my name so that I
can help out with any migrational teething troubles, and to be an ASF
member who is paying attention to the project [the board like to see
some ASF members being aware of each project].

http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta/TLPCactusAndJMeter

Felipe Leme has volunteered to be chair, though I'll let him add
himself to the wiki page in place of the mysterious XXXX.

So,

[ ] +1
[ ] -1 because...

Hen