Hi Stefan,

I am planning to put Cactus in Gump, soon after we make the
release candidate. And I have planned to have the release candidate,
soon after Ant 1.7.1 is out, and after I have fixed the Cactus Eclipse
runner plugin. So I guess the move of cactus to gump will happen in the
next few weeks.

Cheers, Petar.