Sorry Erez, but I'm a bit rushed by the time and you keep changing the
subject/questions in your emails (at least that's my perception) and I
don't understand what your problem is. I don't know what your question
is at this point? I've also suggested several solutions (including using
<junit> directly as you seem to have done - this is at least the script
you were showing before).

I'll let others chime in for now.

Thanks
-Vincent