Hi Paul,

Strange. If you have a look at the cactus servlet sample in the cactus
distribution that you have downloaded (in samples/servlet) you'll see
that it does not include the xml-apis.jar jar. It should work as is.
Maybe you could try to reinstall Ant (it should work with the default
jars there)? If it doesn't work maybe it's a classloader issue: you may
have included a jar in the <cactus> taskdef classpath (like xerces)
which calls xml-apis and which itself calls back that jar (it would then
possibly not be able to find it again)...?

-Vincent

WAR
> file in the Orion2.x app server. I'm getting the above error. The
class
> org.w3c.dom.Node is in the xml-apis.jar file, which I have in my
ant/lib
> jar, and which I have also included in the classpath of my taskdef for
the
> cactus tasks. This jar is used in the output of my test results into
XML
> format, and i'm getting no XML file produced, so I can't get any clues
> regarding why my tests are failing. I have obviously failed to include
the
> jar on a classpath somewhere. Can anyone tell me where? Here's the
stack
> trace:
>
>    [cactus] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org.w3c.dom.Node
>    [cactus]     java.lang.Class
java.lang.Class.forName0(java.lang.String,
> boolean, java.lang.ClassLoader)
>    [cactus]             native code
>    [cactus]     java.lang.Class
java.lang.Class.forName(java.lang.String)
>    [cactus]             Class.java:120
>    [cactus]
> org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitResultFormatter

org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.FormatterElement.createForm
> tter(java.lang.ClassLoader)
>    [cactus]             FormatterElement.java:236
>    [cactus]
> org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitResultFormatter

org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.FormatterElement.createForm
> tter()
>    [cactus]             FormatterElement.java:220
>    [cactus]     void

org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTestRunner.createAndSt
or
> eFormatter(java.lang.String)
>    [cactus]             JUnitTestRunner.java:586
>    [cactus]     void

org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTestRunner.main(java.l
an