Hi Darren,

The <cactus.bundle> directive tells the plugin to bundle the jar in the
cactified WAR. It doesn't include any jar in the EAR.

The <ear.bundle> directive was not supported by the Cactus plugin. I've
just committed a fix for this in CVS. The ear behavior of the Cactus
plugin when running the cactus:test-ear goal is now in sync with the one
from the EAR Maven plugin.

You'll need to build the plugin from CVS though to use it (quite easy to
do actually - simply checkout jakarta-cactus, cd to integration/maven
and type "maven plugin:install"). I'll also try to create a nightly
build release for the plugin in a few days.

Thanks
-Vincent

Integration?