Hi Setanta,

In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Thu, 18 Nov 2004 11:56:27 -0000,
Setanta Mathews <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
smathews> I think the password is okay. If I change it to something else I get
a 403
smathews> (forbidden) error response code:

Can you access to a secured resource from your browser
as a user account you are coded in beginA method?

First of all, we need to know an account (id and password)
which is available in the system.

smathews> Now, if I change by begin method to expect a response code of 500 ...
smathews>
smathews> public void beginA(WebRequest theRequest)
smathews> {
smathews>       theRequest.setRedirectorName("ServletRedirectorSecure");
smathews>       FormAuthentication fa = new FormAuthentication("0",
smathews> "qUqP5cyxm6YcTAhz05Hph5gvu9M=");
smathews>       fa.setExpectedAuthResponse(500);
smathews>       theRequest.setAuthentication(fa);
smathews> }

I strongly suggest, don't try this approach.
# need some protection logic in setExpectedAuthResponse()?

Regards,
----
Kazuhito SUGURI
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]