Yes this sample show exactly what I want to do and what I did.
I found why the begin method wasn't called, it was declared protected ! I'm sorry to be so stupid... Now the stuff with HTTP parameter works, but another result of my stupidity hit me... The static class where I'm storing informations about tests is not shared with the server JVM : I can't access it in the setUp method.
My key in the request is therefore useless...
Should I commit suicide ?

Anyway, thank you a lot for all the help you provided.
Cactus is very useful for my current project, and I'm planning to join the dev team in one or two month, after my course. So you should see me again in cactus-dev list :) Now I'm going to search another solution to my problem, and if don't find one, going to add some code to Cactus to improve double instanciating...

Regards,
Romain

Kazuhito SUGURI a écrit :

Hi Romain,

In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Thu, 04 Aug 2005 09:17:10 +0200,
Romain Thouvenin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: rthouvenin> That is what I thought, but according to the debug messages I print in rthouvenin> the beginXXX method, it is not already called when the program enter in rthouvenin> setUp in server-side.
rthouvenin> Could it be a problem of synchronizing ?

This may depending on how your TestSuite is created.

By the way, I made a working example.
Does this sample show what you want to do?

Regards,
----
Kazuhito SUGURI