Hi David,

David Turley wrote:
> Oh, I noticed you said that you merge all the jcoverage.ser files...
> I  only get one jcoverage.ser file.  How do you get more than one and
> where  are they located?

I don't have the detail right now, I will look at it tomorrow, but the
first thing I wonder is when exactly do you include the generated
jcoverage.ser file in your war?

I take some time to realize how jcoverage works but the main idea is
that instrumenting does the following task: - instrument the code to add
code to feed jcoverage.ser file - generate an empty jcoverage.ser file
containing counter initialized to zero.

I have more than one jcoverage.ser file because I run both cactus test
and "classic" unit test, so I have the jcoverage on the tomcat side and
the one on the client side, I merge them to get a single report showing
me the global coverage for my tests.

Hope it will help,

Quentin Pouplard