Hello all,

My application relies on a directory we put into the TOMCAT_HOME/webapps folder. When the cactus ant task creates the temporary installation of tomcat5x, that directory is, of course, not included. So I decided that I would copy the folder into the temp directory. If I copy it manually, it works just fine, but if I copy it using the ant <copy> task, the <cactus> task deletes the directory I just copied... Can anyone explain this little anomaly or how I can overcome it?