I'm getting this error if I stuff the instrumented classes in the war.

If I don't use the instrumented classes in the war, the error isn't
there but the report shows 0% coverage for all tests.

[cactus]
[cactus] Running tests against Tomcat 4.1.27 @ http://localhost:8810
[cactus]
[cactus] Testsuite:
com.goldengate.veridata.struts.actions.TestCreateGroupAction
[cactus] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Time elapsed: 0.63 sec

[cactus] ------------- Standard Error -----------------
[cactus] log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger
(org.apache.cactus.internal.configuration.ConfigurationInitializer).
[cactus] log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly.
[cactus] ------------- ---------------- ---------------
[cactus] Testcase: testExceptionBean(org.apache.cactus.ServletTestCase):
Caused an ERROR
[cactus] Error while initializing ActionServlet: Parsing error
processing resource path /WEB-INF/struts-config.xml
[cactus] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Error while initializing
ActionServlet: Parsing error processing resource path
/WEB-INF/struts-config.
[cactus]     at
servletunit.struts.CactusStrutsTestCase.getActionServlet(CactusStrutsTes
tCase.java:486)
[cactus]     at
servletunit.struts.CactusStrutsTestCase.actionPerform(CactusStrutsTestCa
se.java:536)
[cactus]     at
com.goldengate.veridata.struts.actions.TestCreateGroupAction.testExcepti
onBean(TestCreateGroupAction.java:63)
[cactus]     at
org.apache.cactus.internal.AbstractCactusTestCase.runBareServer(Abstract
CactusTestCase.java:153)
[cactus]     at
org.apache.cactus.internal.server.AbstractWebTestCaller.doTest(AbstractW
ebTestCaller.java:119)
[cactus]     at
org.apache.cactus.internal.server.AbstractWebTestController.handleReques
t_aroundBody0(AbstractWebTestController.java:93)
[cactus]     at
org.apache.cactus.internal.server.AbstractWebTestController.handleReques
t_aroundBody1$advice(AbstractWebTestController.java:217)
[cactus]     at
org.apache.cactus.internal.server.AbstractWebTestController.handleReques
t(AbstractWebTestController.java)
[cactus]     at
org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector.doPost_aroundBody2(Servle
tTestRedirector.java:101)
[cactus]     at
org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector.doPost_aroundBody3$advice
(ServletTestRedirector.java:217)
[cactus]     at
org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector.doPost(ServletTestRedirec
tor.java)
[cactus]     at
org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector.doGet_aroundBody0(Servlet
TestRedirector.java:72)
[cactus]     at
org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector.doGet_aroundBody1$advice(
ServletTestRedirector.java:217)
[cactus]     at
org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector.doGet(ServletTestRedirect
or.java)
[cactus]     at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:740)
[cactus]     at
[cactus]     at
tionFilterChain.java:247)
[cactus]     at
erChain.java:193)
[cactus]     at
e.java:256)
[cactus]     at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.i
nvokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
[cactus]     at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:4
80)
[cactus]     at
[cactus]     at
e.java:191)
[cactus]     at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.i
nvokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
[cactus]     at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:4
80)
[cactus]     at
[cactus]     at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.invoke(StandardContext.java:241
6)
[cactus]     at
:180)
[cactus]     at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.i
nvokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
[cactus]     at
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorDispatcherValve.invoke(ErrorDispatcherVa
lve.java:171)
[cactus]     at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.i
nvokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:641)
[cactus]     at
:172)
[cactus]     at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.i
nvokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:641)
[cactus]     at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:4
80)
[cactus]     at
[cactus]     at
java:174)
[cactus]     at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.i
nvokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
[cactus]     at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:4
80)
[cactus]     at
[cactus]     at
org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpProcessor.process(HttpProcessor.j
ava:1040)
[cactus]     at
org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpProcessor.run(HttpProcessor.java:
1151)
[cactus]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)