From: Kazuhito SUGURI [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2005 12:12 AM
To: cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org; Rod Macpherson
Subject: Re: Ant Task Descriptions

Hi Rod,

In article
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Mon, 19 Sep 2005 23:16:00 -0700,
"Rod Macpherson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
rmacpherson> Is there a definitive document for the Ant tasks? The
rmacpherson> examples are fine but where, for example, are the
rmacpherson> attributes for <test> listed? There are examples but I'm
rmacpherson> looking for the full documentation and can't seem to find
any.

http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/integration/ant/index.html

Hope this helps,
----