Hello Everyone:

  This is my very first post, so please don't shoot me if I am such an
elementary question.  I have just started using Cactus with WSAD.  I have
worked through an example
http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/websphere/techjournal/0206_wosnick/wosnick.html
 on my own and I have it working.  Now, I am moving up and trying to intergrate
the cactus framwork into my projects. The problem is I am not able to read the
URLContext property located in the cactus.properties file.  Obviously, the
properties file is in the same location as the working example, but now the
project can not see it.  I would appreciate any suggestions.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and I promise to ask harder
questions once I get Cactus working. :-)

Russ