Hi,

In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Mon, 10 Oct 2005 22:43:43 +0200,
"Nader - Sanabel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
nader> I have two Ears each one has a War module that contains Cactus tests,
each
nader> war has a distinct war context
nader> When only one of the EARs, any one,  is deployed tests are found and can
be
nader> executed,  whenever I deploy both of the ears Junit tests becomes
accessible
nader> only on one of them (the first invoked one after a restart of the
server)
nader> where as test included in the other war becomes invisble and Cactus
reports
nader> "class not found exception".  Strange !!!

The contextURL is a JVM wide system property which is set once
at the beginning of the first Cactus test. After the contextURL set,
subsequent Cactus tests under the JVM use the same contextURL.

If your WAR modules are mapped to differnt contextURLs,
your test-run should be separated for each context.

hope this helps.
I may be misunderstanding your problem, though.
----
Kazuhito SUGURI