From: Kenney Westerhof [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 12 January 2006 11:09
To: Cactus Users List
Subject: Re: execution errors

On Wed, 11 Jan 2006, Laurent Morvillier wrote:

Hi,

Do you have any files/directories in c:\projects\cactus_results\?
In particular, any TEST-*.xml files? What's the content?

I think that in both cases you'll end up with
c:\projects\cactus_results\TEST-com.reuters.kgl.test.player.TestScenario
.xml
telling you about why the test has failed. Can you post the contents
of that file, if it exists?

Where does the target.testreports.dir property come from? Do you use it
somewhere else too (cactus.properties or something?)

-- Kenney

> Hi
>

> I am currently trying to run my cactus tests on Weblogic using the ant
> tasks:
>

>             <cactus
> earfile="${app.build.dir}/kgr_laumorvi_cactussified.ear" fork="yes"
> failureproperty="tests.failed">
>
>                   <classpath>
>
>                         <path refid="cactus.classpath"/>
>
>                         <pathelement location="${httpunit.jar}"/>
>
>                         <pathelement location="${nekohtml.jar}"/>
>
>                         <pathelement
> location="${app.cactus.classbindir}"/>
>
>                   </classpath>
>
>                   <containerset timeout="30000">
>
>                         <weblogic7x if="cactus.home.weblogic7x"
>
>                         dir="${cactus.home.weblogic7x}"
> todir="${target.testreports.dir}/weblogic7x"
>
>                         server="${server.url}" port="${cactus.port}"
>

> output="${target.testreports.dir}/weblogic7x.out"
>
>                         configXml="${weblogic.configxml}"/>
>
>                   </containerset>
>
>                   <formatter type="xml"/>
>
>                   <batchtest>
>
>                         <fileset dir="${app.cactus.src}">
>
>                               <include name="**/Test*.java"/>
>
>                         </fileset>
>
>                   </batchtest>
>
>             </cactus>
>

> Here is what I get when I try to run the batchtest specifying the
todir
> attribute in the weblogic7x tag:
>

> [cactuswar] Building war:
> C:\Work\KGL\KGL_ClientFW\cactus406579718cactus.war
>
> [cactuswar] Warning: selected war files include a WEB-INF/web.xml
which
> will be ignored (please use webxml attribute to war task)
>
> [cactifyear] Building ear:
> C:\Work\KGL\KGL_ClientFW\build\kgr_laumorvi_cactussified.ear
>
>    [cactus]
>
>    [cactus] Running tests against WebLogic 7.x @
> http://ptxsknetdev02:7050
>
>    [cactus]
>
>    [cactus] java.io.FileNotFoundException:

C:\Projects\cactus_results\weblogic7x\TEST-com.reuters.kgl.test.player.T
> estScenario.xml (The system cannot
>
> find the path specified)
>

>    [cactus] TEST com.reuters.kgl.test.player.TestScenario FAILED
>

> Here is what I get when I remove this attribute:
>

> [cactuswar] Building war:
> C:\Work\KGL\KGL_ClientFW\cactus406579718cactus.war
>
> [cactuswar] Warning: selected war files include a WEB-INF/web.xml
which
> will be ignored (please use webxml attribute to war task)
>
> [cactifyear] Building ear:
> C:\Work\KGL\KGL_ClientFW\build\kgr_laumorvi_cactussified.ear
>
>    [cactus]
>
>    [cactus] Running tests against WebLogic 7.x @
> http://ptxsknetdev02:7050
>
>    [cactus]
>
>    [cactus] log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger
> (org.apache.cactus.internal.configuration.ConfigurationInitializer).
>
>    [cactus] log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly.
>

>    [cactus] TEST com.reuters.kgl.test.player.TestScenario FAILED
>

> Both solutions fail. I just don't understand why I get both errors.
>
> I tried with or without the configXml attribute and both results does
> not change.
>
> I use WebLogic Server 8.1 SP4 and I already succeeded in running the
> test manually so the problem is not here.
>

> Thanks a lot for your precious help.
>

> Laurent MORVILLIER
>

> To find out more about Reuters visit www.about.reuters.com

sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views
of Reuters Ltd.

--
Kenney Westerhof
http://www.neonics.com

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except
where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Reuters Ltd.